Click please

Thursday, December 17

Run Dmc - Christmas In Hollis

Christmas is almost approaching, one week away,
so I thought maybe, I share with you
my favorite Christmas song.
Which by now you have already figured it out
Run Dmc - Christmas In Hollis
I think this is my favorite C-Song
cause A: its not cliche
B: its damn RUN-DMC
and frankly I could never get sick of them.
I am glad I have the luck
In knowing
and being friends
with Darryl 'DMC' McDaniels
I wish I could have known Jam-Master Jay (RIP).
and maybe one day
I will get to meet & know
Rev Run as well
and my life would set.
So with that said,
pretty much my favorite song of the holidays,
my all time favorite group
and enjoy.

PS: a hat and a chain like that is somthing
iv always wanted
4th member to run dmc maybe?

VIA: ATOWNSCORE

No comments:

Search Me