Click please

Thursday, September 10

Dead Courtyard

Do you remember the first time we met? It was a rainy Wednesday, the sun was hiding and i was on my way to my last errand of the day. The rain didn’t bother me on that day, nor was it the thought of the sun never leaving the clouds. The thought was a pure thought, it was something like out of a fairy tale perhaps. You may think i am just over reacting and maybe i am but on that glorious day, with the rain drops and my rushing, it was all worth it, because the moment i saw you, spoke to you, held you, my heart didn’t stop racing but it beat faster for the greater purpose and my pupils grew bigger as my smile hanged off my face and that very moment i was in ‘aw’.

Its moments like that, that make me want to run 10 million miles for you, even though the thought of running makes me shutter but i will run for you, i will jog, i will walk but i would reach my destination and in that moment, when we one day lock eyes and the sun comes out from hiding, that is the moment, where i will feel at peace, where my mere heart slows down and we are surrounded by Daisy’s and Lillie’s in the courtyard, with the our smiles wider then japan.

VIA: S&SS

No comments:

Search Me