Click please

Wednesday, July 29

Already Got Haters

I will be famous by being infamous..
let me explain:
I got people already hating on me,
and thats good,
its a step in the right direction.
I received this email from someone
claiming to be "Paris Hilton",
whether it actually was or wasn't,
it still amused me,
so for that i feel like i should share with you.


"dear shyun atown, world's biggest douchebag
July 29, 2009
02:15 AM
by paris hilton
a famous nobody
reality

you are an absolute tool. all you care about is being famous? why? this is the sad effect our shallow, celebrity obsessed culture has created in our society. look at this kid with his flashy sunglasses, instead of wanting to better himself, learn a skill, develop a useful talent etc, instead of wanting to do something valuable for mankind, all this self-absorbed, egotistical turd wants in life is to be seen on a tv screen. why dont you go to school and learn something, kid? people like make me nauseous and fear for this world's future. fucking sad."

The best part of that email
is the "world biggest douche bag" part
cause that clarifies that my plan
to being 'Infamous' is working.
Now any other people want to send me messages like this,
a few tips for you.
Tip A: dont hide behind a fake name
&
Tip B:
your not breaking me down
your actually building me up.

VIA: ATOWNSCORE

No comments:

Search Me