Click please

Saturday, March 28

The Name Game

So recently i put together a freestyle,
see im not good with rap
or rhyming
so this took me a while
but this one freestyle
is all done.
Check it.

"atown is here
i rock the skinny jeans
you say 'oh my hes gay'
and il make you miny me
fresh t, white tie
motherfucking converse
you run up to me hoping to converse
and i spit you this verse
like a mothafuckin solder.
im as mean as pit bull
il howl and grr
this shit is real
dont you fuck with me in my world
mothafuckin deal.
i stay so fresh,
like mr clean
dishes after dishes,
fucking your shit up
wishes after wishes
il clean you out so fast
the thought of embarrassment
will come last

your a fucking joke
you'll spit good rhymes
when i start shitting silver dimes
and im still fuckin stable
while your on the fuckin operating table
waiting to get your dick sucked
while i fuck your mom sable
while the world goes to commercial
cause im too controversial for the social
and im still rocking the so fresh fresh
converse,
its me vs the death hearse
who will now?

Sometimes im like a mothafucking
mean machine
like mean gene
on the tv screen
interviewing the hulk
after i fucked him up
and made that bitch sulk
i know im crazy
while your dumb ass is lazy
its cause
I drink so much wine
while im hitting your mom from behind
and she wines
while your daddy comes in
and dines,
and i shit in his face
and sniff cocaine lines
beating on my chest
while i caress my breast
cause this is music
and iam the best"

No comments:

Search Me